Sunday, December 28, 2008

Uncompleted Challenge:Daring Bakers Challenge #2

I regret to say I was unable to complete this month's challenge. Although it seemed quite intense for a novice baker like myself I was looking forward to the challenge. I am happy to share the reason I didn't participate this month- I'm in New Zealand. For the Christmas and New Year's my boyfriend and I are travelling around New Zealand and Australia. Look for pictures when I return in January.
Well please support those that were able to complete the challenge by going to

http://daringbakersblogroll.blogspot.com/

This month's challenge is brought to us by the adventurous Hilda from Saffron and Blueberry and Marion from Il en Faut Peu Pour Etre Heureux.
They have chosen a French Yule Log by Flore from Florilege Gourmand

Hope you all had a delicious holiday!

No comments: